Hollow Book with Flask – It is no secret that Hemingway was fond of the bottle. Celebrate his legacy with this leather-bound collection of his novels that has been hollowed out to precisely fit an 8.5 ounce Italian-made pocket flask and (2) two-ounce shot glasses (included).
“I drink to make other people more interesting.” -Ernest Hemingway
[vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/edoZS4HIB3w” el_width=”80″ align=”center”]
Pull ribbons enable easy shot glass extraction while a strong magnetic closure keeps everything in place. Your custom etching on the flask (optional) will make the perfect gift!
• Hand cut from a real leather-bound book
• Beautiful and functional, the book acts as a protective case for the glassware, and its strong magnetic closure will prevent the contents from unintentionally coming out or breaking — even if the book is dropped from height (a prototype filled with glassware survived a drop test from a height of 10 feet on solid concrete)
• Includes new 8.5 oz. Italian-made glass pocket flask with optional custom etching
• Italian-made pocket flask features a seal tight swing top, which creates a hermetic leak-proof seal
• The book’s interior cavity has been bound with multiple coats of an acid-free, archival-quality bookbinding adhesive to ensure its sturdiness and stability for generations to come
• Appears like a normal book when closed with natural page edges
• Book dimensions: approximately 9.4 x 6.5 x 1.88 inches
• Weight of book with empty flask and shot glasses: 2.72 pounds
*Flask ships empty. Whiskey not included with this item.
Have your own text etched on the pocket flask. We use the superior sandblasting method which produces a rich, deep etching. Glass etching is permanent and will not wash, chip, or wear off. Makes a great gift!
Choose from ten designs. See last photo for the designs.