Comment and tell us who is going to win in the McGregor vs. Mayweather fight 2017.
The Perfect Alcoholic Beverage During the McGregor vs. Mayweather fight 2017 is a Kentucky Mule.
Although McGregor maybe would choose an Irish whiskey here at JONGO we are choosing the Kentucky Mule as the drink of choice for the McGregor vs. Mayweather fight 2017. Whether it really is the perfect drink or the the drink of choice during the fight, however, is up for personal opinion and debate. I am always of the school that you should basically make a drink that makes you feel good and whatever tickles your fancy for the occasion.
The reasons we chose the Kentucky Mule are as follows:
- The bourbon in a Kentucky mule gives a bite to the drink that seems fitting for an all out war of a fight
- A moscow mule is a perfect summer drink especially for those hot late August days, so a Kentucky mule will provide the same satisfaction as the Moscow mule but again bring an edge to the drink that will be perfect for watching a battle royal.
- In general a Kentucky mule is just delicious. The taste of the bourbon mixing with lime and ginger beer in a 100% pure copper cup is a delicacy to the taste buds.
- Unlike a traditional Moscow Mule a Kentucky Mule is tough and will put hair on your chest.
- It is different and a conversation starter. If you are having a party people will ask you about this drink you are having. Hopefully you have a few copper mugs so you can offer a Kentucky mule to your friends.
I could go on and on listing reasons why the Kentucky mule is the perfect drink of choice for the McGregor vs. Mayweather fight 2017, but I am afraid it may hurt the readability of this article, so instead I am going to post some instructions on how we like to make ours over at JONGO below:
1 – 100% pure copper mug filled 3/4 of the way with ice
.5 – Can of Barritt’s ginger beer (best ginger beer on the market)
1 – lime
1 – 1.5oz – of bourbon per drink or if you want to get festive your favorite Irish whiskey
1 – lemon / lime squeezer press
1 – Alcohol shaker (Mine is stainless steel)
Roll your lime on the counter with the palm of your hand to soften it and bruise the fruit a little making it easier to retrieve all of the juice inside. Cut the lime in half. Set your 100% pure copper mug filled 3/4 of the way full with ice on the counter and squeeze the juice of the entire lime into the mug using your lemon squeezer press to ensure that you get the most out of that lime. Pour one to one and a half shots of bourbon or Irish whiskey into your copper mug. Top off the mug with about one half of a can of Barrit’s ginger beer until the mug is full. Pour the content from the mug into your alcohol shaker and then back into your mug. You may garnish with a little mint and a slice of lime if you want to get really fancy. Now your Kentucky mule is ready to be enjoyed during the McGregor vs. Mayweather fight 2017. See the video below for a tutorial on these instructions:
Please comment below and tell us what your drink of choice is for the McGregor vs. Mayweather fight 2017. We also want to know who you think is going to win. Use the share buttons at the bottom to share this with your friends. Thanks for reading!